What do we do?
- Provide a case management service including:
- Consultation, assessment and provide recommendations
- Case closure (according to QCAT
Decisions the Private Guardian can make and provide support in:
- Service Provision
- Diet and dress
- Restrictive Practices
Comparison between the Private Guardian and other substitute decision makers.
|Services||Private GuardianSupported decision maker||Other substitute decision makers|
|Regular Personal Contact|
|Assistance for Tribunal Applications|
|Assistance for Tribunal Hearings|
|Assistance for Tribunal Reports|
|Contact support and Mentoring Centre|
|Guardianship Information and Education centre|
Supported decision making, management and review
- Undertake thorough assessment and consultations
- Organise and provide recommendations
- Prepare Guardianship Plans and reports
- Offer education and information assistance
- Tribunal assistance (applications, reports and guidance)
Why choose us?
- Tailored assessments, recommendations and plans
- Individualised case management
- Commitment to outcomes
- Prompt , reliable, confidential non-intrusive service delivery
- Frequent contact and communication
- Continuously improving
- Accountable to the individual and Tribunal with the ability to provide regular reports on progress, decisions and goals.
The Private Guardian offers a service providing information on guardianship, decision making, the Tribunal